Do I Get to Keep My Paid Off Car If I File a Bankruptcy?

Do I Get to Keep My Paid Off Car If I File a Bankruptcy?

Are you considering filing for a Bankruptcy Attorney will advise you to sell it ahead of time and to stash the cash somewhere that it cannot be found.

That is if you even get to this point. The more likely situation is that one of your creditors discovers that you own a vehicle that is paid off and they place a lien against it making it impossible to be kept during a Bankruptcy Attorney, who is able to work out a deal, then the answer to do I get to keep my paid off car if I file a bankruptcy? Could possibly be a yes. This would be an extreme circumstance where the vehicle is your only means to and from work or you just have to have it for some other reason. Do not expect this to be the end result.


Recommend : Is Bankruptcy Right For You?

No comments:

Post a Comment